Become a New Futures Advocate
In order to keep New Hampshire a healthy and vibrant place to live, work, and raise a family, we need to advocate for positive public policies which impact the future of our state. Whether you have been impacted by New Hampshire's opioid epidemic, see the benefit of supporting our children with positive early childhood policies, or want to fight for equal opportunities for health coverage for all, we are here to help you make your voice heard.
Since 1997, New Futures has trained over 1,000 people to effectively advocate for public policies that they believe in. If you're looking for a way to get involved in the community and advocate for social change in New Hampshire, let us train you to be an advocacy voice for change in our state. Sign up today!
WAYS you CAN GET INVOLVED
- Attend an advocacy training
- Write a letter to your local newspaper
- Organize round-table events with leaders in your community
- Call state representatives
- Organize local meetings with lawmakers and constituents
- Host a documentary screening in your commmunity
- Testify before committees in support of key legislation
- Invite groups and local stakeholders to demonstrations
- Share your story with local and national media outlets
- Coordinate events and remote presentations with New Futures
- Serve on a New Futures committee and share your ideas
- Join our dialogue on Facebook and Twitter!
- Share relevant information with social networks
- Start discussions in your social circles