Senate Finance Committee Hearing 5/4
The Senate Finance Committee will hold a public hearing on the State Budget on Tuesday, May 4th (HB 1 at 1 PM and HB 2 at 6 PM). Make your voice heard for a Healthy State Budget that invests in public health initiatives; behavioral health prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; children's behavioral health services; and early childhood supports, among other areas. Take action:
- Submit written testimony to the Senate Finance Committee.
- Signing in to provide oral testimony on HB 1 or indicate support for a healthy state budget for either HB 1 at 1 PM or HB 2 6 PM (be sure to sign in as "Neutral" at least 24 hours in advance).
- Post on social media about a #HealthyNHBudget.
- Contact Senators on the Finance Committee.
- To join the webinar: https://www.zoom.us/j/95006733265
- Or Telephone: Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):1-301-715-8592, or 1-312-626-6799, or 1-929-205-6099, or 1-253-215-8782, or 1-346-248-7799, or 1-669-900-6833 or iPhone one-tap: 19292056099,,95006733265# or 13017158592,,95006733265#
- Webinar ID: 950 0673 3265
- To view on YouTube, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjBZdtrjRnQdmg-2MPMiWrA
Please reach out to Casey Neal, the VP of Community Engagement, at Cneal@new-futures.org if you would like any help with your advocacy efforts.