Skip to main content
- If the financial difficulty is a barrier to food, use the Food Access Map to find your closest food bank and other food assistance programs in your area.
- The NH Food Stamp Program (SNAP) is about good nutrition and health. It provides eligible people with benefits to buy food items at grocery stores, farmer's markets and other approved food retailers.
- Your Local Meals on Wheels needs healthy volunteer drivers are needed by many of the agencies. If you are able, make a donation or volunteer today for one of your local agencies.
- Community Action Program (Belknap & Merrimack Counties)
- Gibson Center for Senior Services (Albany, Bartlett, Chatham, the Conways, Eaton, Hart’s Location, Jackson & Madison
- Grafton County Senior Citizens Council
- Home Healthcare, Hospice and Community Services (Chesterfield, Fitzwilliam, Gilsum, Hinsdale, Jaffrey, Keene & Marlborough, Nelson, Rindge, Sullivan, Swanzey, Troy, Westmoreland &Winchester)
- Tri-County CAP
- Ossipee Concerned Citizens (Ossipee, Tamworth, Effingham & Freedom)
- Ossipee Concerned Citizens (Tamworth)
- Rockingham Nutrition & Meals on Wheels Program
- Strafford County Nutrition and Meals on Wheels
- Sullivan County Nutrition Service
- St. Joseph Community Services (Hillsborough County)
- Pharmacy Services in Concord