Area of Focus
New Futures supports state and local policies that promote New Hampshire's public health, improve prevention, treatment, and recovery programs, and increase healthy early childhood development. Our policy perspectives are grounded in evidence-based areas of focus that are proven to raise public health outcomes.
Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Support prevention, treatment and recovery services for New Hampshire citizens.
- Reduce youth access to drugs and alcohol.
- Provide adequate and affordable health services to New Hampshire citizens.
- Integrate behavioral health, substance misuse, and primary care services.
Early Childhood Policy
- Allow all of New Hampshire's children access to quality, affordable early childhood development programs.
- Ensure New Hampshire's children stay safe and start strong.
Access to Treatment Policy
- Ensure access to treatment and recovery services for all New Hampshire citizens in need of substance use and mental health services.
Children's Behavioral Health Policy
- Support an integrated, comprehensive system of children's behavioral health care services.
WANT TO GET INVOLVED? SIGN UP HERE.