*To attend both events, make sure to register for the two separately in the links below. Thank you.
Opening Space for the Future of Civic Engagement Workshop
- September 22nd, 10 AM - 4 PM, on Zoom.
- RSVP HERE
- Free event and participation scholarships are available to offset any expenses associated with attending the full-day event. Please email email@example.com for more information about the stipends
- We strongly recommend joining from a desktop computer for the best interactive experience.
- The purpose of this collaborative conversation is simple and important: We need and want your deep engagement in the issues and opportunities surrounding the present and future of advocacy. What are the issues and opportunities for increased civic engagement that you care about? What are your ideas, questions, recommendations, concerns, needs, and desires for resolution and future directions? Let’s talk about how we can improve our state and increase access to the policymaking process for all Granite Staters. For more information about Open Spaces Technology click here.
24th Annual Recognition Event
- September 22nd, 4 PM - 5 PM, On Zoom, Facebook and Youtube.
- RSVP HERE
- Please join us for our 24th Annual Recognition Event to recognize outstanding community leaders and celebrate our shared success advocating for the health of New Hampshire. Despite the many challenges of 2021, together we achieved incredible growth and change. We hope you can join us to celebrate the significant strides we’ve collectively made this year for the future health and wellness of the Granite State!
- We have a very exciting day planned, including a giveaway featuring four prizes - An Ember Temperate Control Smart Mug, a Solo Stove Bonfire Smokeless Portable Fire Pit, Apple Airpods, and a mystery prize! You can easily enter the contest by following these steps: 1) registering for both events 2) tuning into the recognition event live (September 22nd at 4 PM) on the New Futures' Facebook page and 3) entering the keywords in the Facebook comments section as they pop up throughout the event.
- This year, Michele Merritt, New Futures' President & CEO, will preset The President's Award to Dr. Benjamin Chan, New Hampshire's state epidemiologist, and Patricia Tilley, Director of the NH Division of Public Health Services for their response to the COVID-19 pandemic and swift vaccine rollout. Additionally, New Futures will present three awards - Legislator of the Year, Advocacy in Action, and Award for Excellence, as well as three scholarships - Kids Count, Health and Wellness, and Behavioral Health. During the recognition event, we will hear from Dr. Chan, Director Tilley, and all award and scholarship winners about their experiences leading NH through difficult times and into a healthier and safer state.
Questions? Please contact Bobbie Burgess, firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Futures Event