December 9th Advocacy Training
Are you interested in volunteering to reduce drug and alcohol problems in New Hampshire? New Futures advocates educate, advocate, and collaborate to advance progressive drug and alcohol problems in the state. Our advocacy network is made up of hundreds of concerned New Hampshire citizens that have been impacted by our drug and alcohol epidemic. We are holding an advocacy training on December 9th but only 20 seats are available! Lunch will be provided!
- Learn the nuts and bolts of advocacy (and best practices)
- Connect your voice to the legislative process
- Use your experience to advocate for social change
- Learn what makes the NH policy process unique
- Volunteer for a worthy cause to improve our state